Writing a Novel and ....

Writing a Novel and ....
LOVING IT!

Public Speaking Phrases - I - part 2

Please find below a further selection of Public Speaking Phrases beginning with the letter 'I'

Thank you for your patience, this could go on for ever!


public speakingI beg again to thank you for the honor

I beg all to remember

I beg and implore of you

I beg emphatically to say

I beg leave to make some observations

I beg of you to remember

I beg to tender my most fervent wishes

I beg you not to mistake my meaning

I beg you to accept my grateful expression

I begin by observing

I begin with expressing a sentiment

I believe from my own personal experience

I believe I can speak for all

I believe I shall make it clear to you

I believe I voice the sentiment

I believe it to be the simple truth

I believe most profoundly

I believe that I am within the mark

I believe that in this instance

I bid you a most cordial and hearty welcome

I bow with you in reverent commemoration

I call on you to answer

I call to mind how

I can by no calculation justify

I call hardly conceive

I can make allowance for

I can most truthfully assure you

I call never sufficiently express my gratitude

I can not allow myself to believe

I can not avoid confessing

I can not be content with

I can not believe, I will not believe

I can not better illustrate this argument

I can not better sum up

I can not boast of

I can not bound my vision

I can not but reflect

I can not but see what mischief

I can not charge myself with

I can not close without giving expression

I can not conceive a greater honor

I can not feel any doubt myself

I can not forbear from offering

I can not give you a better illustration

I can not help expressing a wish

I can not help speaking urgently

I can not here go into details

I can not hesitate to say

I can not hope adequately to respond

I can not justly be responsible because

I can not let this opportunity pass

I can not persuade myself

I can not prevail on myself

I can not refrain from saying for myself

I can not resist the train of thought

I can not say how glad I am

I can not say with confidence

I can not stop to give in detail

I can not sufficiently thank you

I can not take back my word

I can not take it for granted

I can not thank you enough

I can not well avoid saying

I can only congratulate you

I can only hope for indulgence

I can readily understand

I can scarcely concede anything more important

I can scarcely find fitting words

I can strongly recommend

I can understand, moreover

I can with propriety speak here

I certainly have not so good an opinion

I challenge any man

I cheerfully own

I cheerfully submit myself

I claim a share also for

I class them altogether under the head

I close with the words

I close with this sentiment

Public speakingI come at length to

I come next to the question of

I come to the other assumption

I conceive this to be

I confess I feel not the least alarmed

I confess I have had my doubts

I confess I have little sympathy

I confess it affects me very deeply to

I confess it is very difficult to

I confess that I do not entirely approve

I confess that it is a comfort to me

I confess that my notions are widely different

I confess to a little embarrassment

I confess to you that I have no fear

I confine myself to saying

I congratulate you upon the auspicious character

I consider I have said enough in proof

I consider it amply explains

I contend

I content myself with pursuing

I could do no less than

I could easily mention

I could enlarge upon it

I could never understand

I could wish that this belief

I dare say you know

I dare venture the remark

I declare to you

I deem it both necessary and just

I deem it proper here to remind

I deem myself honored

I deny, once and for all

I deny the inference

I desire to be brief

I desire to bear my testimony

I desire to call attention

I desire to know

I desire to lay emphatic stress

I dissent from the opinion

I distrust all general theories of

I do again and again urge upon you

I do, indeed, recollect

I do not absolutely assert

I do not advocate

I do not argue

I do not ask you to

I do not at this moment remember

I do not believe it possible

I do not belong to those who

I do not choose to consume

I do not complain of

I do not consider it necessary

I do not contend

I do not countenance for a moment

I do not deem it incumbent upon me

I do not depreciate for a moment

I do not desire to call in question

I do not desire to put too much emphasis

I do not despair of surmounting

I do not disguise the fact

I do not enter into the question

I do not fail to admire

I do not fear a contradiction

I do not feel at liberty

I do not forget the practical necessity

I do not hesitate to say

I do not imagine

I do not in the least degree

I do not indeed deny

I do not indulge in the delusion

I do not know how anyone can believe

I do not know whether you are aware of it

I do not know why

I do not know with what correctness

I do not mean anything so absurd

I do not mean now to go further than

I do not mean to impute

I do not merely urge

I do not mistrust

I do not myself pretend to be

I do not need to remind you

I do not, of course, deny

I do not pretend to argue

I do not propose to take up your time

Speaking in PublicI do not question for a moment

I do not recount all

I do not say anything about the future

I do not say this with any affectation

I do not see how it is possible

I do not see much difference between

I do not seek to palliate

I do not speak exclusively

I do not stop to discuss

I do not, therefore, wonder

I do not think it necessary to warn you

I do not think it possible

I do not think it unfair reasoning

I do not think myself obliged to dwell

I do not think that I need further discuss

I do not think this at all an exaggeration

I do not think we can go far wrong

I do not think you will often hear

I do not understand how it can apply

I do not vouch for

I do not want to discourage you

I do not wish to be considered egotistic

I do not wish to be misrepresented

I do not wonder

I doubt very much whether

I dwell with pleasure on the considerations

Writing a Story Darling

Writing a Story Darling
No I won't be all night again!
Quotation of the Day