Writing a Novel and ....

Writing a Novel and ....
LOVING IT!

Writing a Novel

The importance of words


Writing your first novel can be a lot easier than you may think.!


As I have said before, Everyone has a story to tell and believe me Anyone can write a novel. So what's holding you back?

Question; "I have the basic outline for my Novel in my mind but how do I plan the structure? Can I get any worthwhile advice ?

Put simply - yes!

Many people who set out to write a novel do not plan the structure of their work or ideas correctly and run aground after the first couple of chapters.

Newnovelist helps you to write your work from start to finish by providing a plan, and getting things clear in your mind from the outset.

This amazing piece of software has already helped 70,000 would be novelists on the road to success. It's so simple .... install .... set up .... start writing! No wasting valuable time figuring out what to do, or being bamboozled by confusing instructions.

Best of all Newnovelist can be used by writers of any ability, even complete beginners can start producing quality work within minutes!

If you have always dreamed of writing your very first novel Click Here for more information.

Remember dreams DO come true!

Best wishes and Good luck with your novel.

the importance of words

Writing a Story Darling

Writing a Story Darling
No I won't be all night again!
Quotation of the Day