Writing a Novel and ....

Writing a Novel and ....
LOVING IT!

Public Speaking Phrases


With Christmas almost upon us our thoughts are centered around those we love. Families unite, friends get together and often it falls upon someone to say a few words.

A toast or maybe just a few humourus anecdotes always go down well, even better with a little bit of planning!

If you are likely to find yourself in this situation over the coming festivities please find below a small sample of useable phrases.



The importance of words

PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES


A


A fact of vast moment


A few words will suffice to answer


A further objection is


A great many people have said


A little indulgence may be due to those


A majority of us believe


A man in my situation has


A more plausible objection is found


A proof of this is


A servile mind can never know


A short time since


A specific answer can be given


A thought occurred to me


Able men have reasoned out


Above all things, let us not forget


Absolutely true it is


Abundant reason is there


Accordingly by reason of this circumstance


Add this instance to


After a careful study of all the evidence


After full deliberation


After reminding the hearer


After this it remains only to say


Again, can we doubt


Again, I ask the gentleman


Again, in this view


Again, it is quite clear that


Again, it is urged


Again, let us compare


Again, very numerous are the cases


Again, we have abundant instances


Against all this concurring testimony


All confess this to be true


All I ask is


All of us know


All that I will say now


All the facts which support this


All the signs of the time indicate


All these things you know


All this being considered


All this is historical fact


All this is very well


All this suggests


All this we take for granted


Allow me for a moment to turn to


Allow me to tell a story


Altho I say it to myself


Amazing as it may seem


Am I mistaken in this


Among many examples


Among the distinguished guests who honor


Among the problems that confront us


An answer to this is now ready


An argument has often been put forward


An example or two will illustrate


An indescribably touching incident


An opinion has now become established


And again, it is said


And again, it is to be presumed


And coming nearer to our own day


And did a man try to persuade me


And do you really think


And everybody here knows


And for myself, as I said


And further, all that I have said


And hence the well-known doctrine


And here again, when I speak


And here allow me to call your attention


And here I am led to observe


And here I come to the closing evidence


And here I have an opportunity


And here I reproach


And here I wish you to observe


And here let me define my position


And here let me give my explanation

Writing a Story Darling

Writing a Story Darling
No I won't be all night again!
Quotation of the Day